How to make Simple and Great Keto Scrambled Eggs!
So what’s better than Scramble Eggs on Keto? Well when you can add that extra ketogenic fat into the recipe. While most people are plenty happy just whisking together their eggs and tossing them in a pan. Nope not me I want each meal to really push me into ketosis and what better way then Keto Scrambled Eggs.
Im sure I will say this multiple times over multiple posts but… Breakfast is important. Breakfast is so important in fact that its name actually means what it is. Breakfast is really Break fast.. get it? Most people if not everyone naturally fasts overnight. Well as long as your not topping of your tummy at 3am after night out or Midnight snack…
So why is your “Break fast” so important..
well when you end your fast your body is so excited that it absorbs all those nutrients very easily. Eggs contain a little bit of almost every nutrient we need. They are great as antioxidants and have essential brain nutrients that many people miss out on.
So Try out this recipe for a great start
A Nutritional Breakfast to break your fast!
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 oz Butter
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- Melt Butter in a Skillet over Medium heat
- While butter is melting... Whisk the eggs together with the salt and Pepper add Heavy Whipping Cream
- Pour the Eggs into the skillet and stir for 2-4 minutes or until They look creamy and just a little undercooked.
- They will continue to cook once plated so let rest a minute before serving or eating.
– Meal Macros –
Carbs- 2% Fat- 85% Protein- 13%
Eggs Contain a little bit of almost every nutrient we need!
|Vitamin D 1mcg||6%|
|Vitamin B12 0.4mcg||15%|
|Panthothenic Acid 1mg||20%|
Show Comments (0)