Easy lamb chops that are perfect for your next dinner.
- 8 Lamb rib chop small
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp rosemary dried
- 1 tsp red pepper dried crushed
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Combine the salt, the Minced Garlic, the Dried Rosemary and the Crushed Red Peppers in a bowl
- Rub the mixture over each side of each chop
- Place Lamb Chops on a plate then cover and refrigerate 1 hour
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat
- Add chops to a skillet for about 3 minutes per side.
Optional* put Rosemary sprigs in oil while cooking chops
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 13g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g
Show Comments (2)