Lime Avocado Salad
How to make the best Avocado Cucumber salad with a twist! lime!
Servings 1 Recipe
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber
- 2 avocados
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup cilantro (1/2 bunch)
- 1 tsp sea salt or ¾ tsp table salt
- 2 tbls lime juice (Juice of 1 medium lime )
- Place chopped tomatoes, sliced cucumber, diced avocado, and chopped cilantro into a large salad bowl.
- Toss gently to combine
- Drizzle with Olive oil and Lemon juice
- Just before serving toss with 1 tsp sea salt
Serving: 1Recipe | Calories: 992kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 89g | Fiber: 31g
Show Comments (1)