Enjoy Low Carb and Keto Tuna Melt without the Guilt
No matter the time of year Keto Tuna Melt are Delicious. These little Low Carb Tuna Melts are just Perfect and are Keto Friendly. You will Enjoy every bite of this Keto and Low Carb Recipe it is so simple and easy! It is a great addition to your weekly meal prep or a quick snack for your kids
Keto Tuna Melts
- 5 oz Tuna Fish (can Drained)
- ¼ cup Mayo
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 ½ cups cheese (Shredded)
- 1 tsp sea salt or 3/4 tsp table salt ( to taste)
- 1 tsp Parsley (chopped)
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350
- In a medium bowl add tuna fish, mayo, sour cream, eggs, cheese, salt, pepper and Parsley
- combine well.
- In a greased cupcake tin divide tuna mixture evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!
Tag us on instagram @Badtuberketo