Keto Tuna Melts: A Delicious and Healthy Recipe
If you’re on the Keto diet, you know how important it is to find recipes that fit your lifestyle. Keto Tuna Melts are a great option because they’re low in carbs and high in healthy fats. Plus, they’re packed with protein so they’ll keep you feeling full all day long. This recipe is also
Looking for more Keto-friendly recipes? Check out our other delicious options. From breakfast to dinner, we’ve got you covered. So what are you waiting for? Dont forget to grab your 6 cup muffin/cupcake pan to make this Keto Tuna Melt recipe.
Keto Tuna Melts
- 5 oz Tuna Fish (can Drained)
- ¼ cup Mayo
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 ½ cups cheese (Shredded)
- 1 tsp sea salt or 3/4 tsp table salt ( to taste)
- 1 tsp Parsley (chopped)
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350
- In a medium bowl add tuna fish, mayo, sour cream, eggs, cheese, salt, pepper and Parsley
- combine well.
- In a greased cupcake tin divide tuna mixture evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!
Tag us on instagram @Badtuberketo