Great tasting shell for all your taco and wrap needs!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 24 minutes
Total Time 34 minutes
Servings 12 Shells
- 4 ounces plain pork rinds
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt optional
- 4 ounces Softened Cream Cheese
- 6 large Eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 Cup Avocado Oil
- Crush PORK RINDS with a food processor or in a bag with a rolling pin to a powder remove any uncrushed pieces.
- In a bowl add PORK RINDS then mix in the baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl blend the cream cheese with eggs until smooth.
- Add mixture to the PORK RINDS powder Blend with until smooth.
- Add the water and Oil mix until combined.
- Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Pour the batter and spread into a 6 inch circle, make it as thin as possible.
- Cook on pan 5 mins on Med - High heat.
- Flip when starts to bubble.
- Cook 2 more mins
Serving: 1Shell | Calories: 173kcal | Protein: 9g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 112mg | Sodium: 300mg | Potassium: 47mg | Vitamin A: 5.3% | Calcium: 2.6% | Iron: 3.1%
Show Comments (0)