Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 24 mins
Total Time: 34 mins
Servings: 12 Shells
- 4 ounces plain pork rinds
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt optional
- 4 ounces Softened Cream Cheese
- 6 large Eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 Cup Avocado Oil
- Crush PORK RINDS with a food processor or in a bag with a rolling pin to a powder remove any uncrushed pieces.
- In a bowl add PORK RINDS then mix in the baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl blend the cream cheese with eggs until smooth.
- Add mixture to the PORK RINDS powder Blend with until smooth.
- Add the water and Oil mix until combined.
- Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Pour the batter and spread into a 6 inch circle, make it as thin as possible.
- Cook on pan 5 mins on Med - High heat.
- Flip when starts to bubble.
- Cook 2 more mins
Amount Per Serving (1 Shell)
Calories 173 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14g 22%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Cholesterol 112mg 37%
Sodium 300mg 13%
Potassium 47mg 1%
Protein 9g 18%
Vitamin A 5.3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Show Comments (0)