When you want a great Keto Salmon Recipe but…
You don’t know how to get the keto macros you need… Give this recipe a try! With the added fat it helps boost your macros to a great keto diet!
Even if your not on the keto diet don’t overlook this recipe it simply tastes amazing!
- 4 oz Salmon
- 4 sprigs Rosemary
- 1/4 Cup Mascarpone (or Cream Cheese)
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Colby Cheese
- Soak Cedar plank for 1-2 hours in water, Pat plank dry place Salmon on top of plank
- Combine Mascarpone and Parmesan Spread on top of Salmon.
- Top with rosemary, a little Parmesan and a little Colby cheese (optional).
- Bake @ 350f for 35-35 minutes on cedar plank
Tag us on instagram @Badtuberketo