How to make KETO Reuben Wraps Great for Low Carb too!
Every year my family gets together for St. Patrick day to enjoy corned beef and cabbage! Since I started keto it is one of the few holidays I get to eat the same thing as everyone else! Well not the potato, carrots, onions…. ok so guess not the same as everyone else.. One Problem, Left overs… so as much as I love corned beef I do miss those great left over Reuben sandwiches. So this year.. I present my KETO Reuben Wraps!
Well this year I planned ahead picked up my corned beef early…
I Decided to Slow Cook my Corned Beef and whip together this recipe to share! So are you Looking for A Keto or Low Carb Recipe Idea for your leftover Corned Beef? Was it was just Saint Patrick Day or you just love corned beef and have leftovers like me.
- 12 oz Corned Beef Shredded
- 12 oz Sauerkraut
- 6 oz Swiss Cheese Sliced
- 6 tbsp Cream Cheese optional
- 6 Leaves Cabbage
- Preheat oven 400f
- Use tongs to dip individual Cabbage leaves in boiling water about 30 seconds. (pat dry with cloth or paper towel)
- Fill Cabbage leaves with Corned Beef, Sauerkraut, Swiss Cheese, and Cream Cheese (optional).
- Fold cabbage Sides over and Roll into a wrap (see video above to see me do it)
- Place on Parchment lined backing sheet and put in oven for 10 mins to heat up and melt the filling.
- Let cool and Enjoy with a little mustard or your favorite dipping sauce for a Reuben!
Show Comments (5)