Smooth Matcha Seed Pudding
Every time I see chia pudding pop up in a recipe I wonder if they know that you can grind the chia seeds into a powder. You still get the same effect as using whole seeds but without the odd texture… Maybe people like it that way. I am not sure but personally I would rather have more of a traditional pudding texture.
Match Green Tea is simply wonderful if you have not tried it, please please do its amazing! If you don’t want to use the Matcha green tea in this recipe simply swap it out for some vanilla or maybe even some ISOPURE Protein Powder (yes that is an affiliate link from amazon that I receive compensation for).
I hope you enjoy and let me know if you like this little ramble before the recipe or if you just want to get straight to the recipe and skip this part… 🙂
Ok… Ok … enough talking lets get into the recipe for Matcha Chia Pudding
Matcha Chia Pudding
- 4 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 cups Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1 tsp erythritol
- Using a blender start by grinding the chia seeds into a powder
- Add the coconut milk, matcha powder and sweetener. Blend the ingredients until they are well combined
- Transfer to a bowl and put in fridge for up to 3 days
- Optional : Top the pudding with some unsweetened coconut shavings
Show Comments (0)