Keto Hot Pocket
Great tasting alternative to our favorite hot pocket!
Servings 2 Hot Pocket
- ½ Cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Xanthan gum
- ¼ cup Mozzarella cheese
- sea salt or ¾ tsp table salt to taste
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 Eggs
- 1 oz Cheddar Cheese
- 1 slice Canadian Bacon chopped
- Into a mixing bowl add the flour, xanthan gum, cheese, salt and pepper, cream cheese, and egg then mix to combine.
- On Parchment paper sprinkle with almond flour to prevent sticking.
- Empty the mixing bowl out on parchment paper and divide dough into 3 equal balls.
- On another piece of parchment paper sprinkle the Mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1 of the dough balls and flatten it out on top of the Mozzarella cheese.
- On one side of the dough place the Cheddar cheese and Bacon, then fold dough over.
- Press all around the edge to seal.
- Poke with fork to let steam out while cooking.
- Bake 350 for 20 minutes.
Serving: 1Hot Pocket | Calories: 461kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 161mg | Sodium: 515mg | Potassium: 138mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 925IU | Calcium: 286mg | Iron: 1.8mg
Show Comments (0)