What is better than an avocado? Making simple homemade Guacamole in only a few steps…
When I started this recipe I was looking through other recipes and while most of them are keto friendly, some are not. So I decided to put one together that would be a good basic guacamole that anyone could toss in a few extra ingredients to hit their personal macros.
Basic Guacamole tastes great but if you want tomatoes or onions and the fit your macros feel free to chop a few Tablespoons and add it in.
I will be working this simple guacamole into a few other recipes to make them pop! Since it has just a little spicy bite it can add so much to almost everything even salmon!
- 2 Hass avocados (ripe)
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Jalapeño (finely chopped )
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Cut the Avocados in half and remove the pit.
- Scoop the avocados out of skin with a spoon and place in a medium serving bowl.
- Toss and coat with lime juice and salt.
- Using a fork mash until the guacamole has a smooth consistency.
- Add remaining Ingredients and fold in.
- If it fits your macros... you can add in chopped tomatoes, onions ect.
Tag us on instagram @Badtuberketo