Keto Crepes or Pancakes whatever you choose to call them doesn't change the fact they taste great! I just fill mine with some keto whip and call it a day!
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp. Erythritol
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine all Ingredients
heat a frying pan over medium
- Add a little bit of butter to bottom of pan
- Add ¼ cup of your crepe batter.
- Spread out thin, turn and repeat on other side
- Take out of pan and place on plate fill with the whip cream filling
- Roll crepe and place on your plate to eat
Serving: 2Crepes | Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 179mg | Sodium: 109mg | Potassium: 80mg | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 430IU | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 0.8mg
Show Comments (1)