Keto Butter Cookie
Low Carb Cookie with a hint of coconut...
Servings 12 cookies
- ½ cup Butter
- 3 Tbsp Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup Erythritol
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ coconut flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Combine in medium mixing bowl Butter, Cream Cheese and Erythritol and mix with electric mixer.
- Add vanilla and egg and mix to combine.
- Add flour, Baking powder and salt mix until combined.
- On Parchment Paper place dough and make a log.
- Put into freezer for 30 minutes.
- On a cookie sheet covered with Parchment paper cut the cookie log into slices and place on cookie sheet.
- Mark each cookie with the back of a fork,
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 86kcal | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 133mg | Potassium: 31mg | Vitamin A: 305IU | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 0.1mg
Show Comments (2)