Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
- 4 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 link Chorizo
- 1/4 cup Yellow Bell Pepper chopped
- 2 Tbsps. onion chopped
- 1 Large Green Chili chopped
- 6 Tbsps. Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 small tomato diced
- 1 tbsp Cilantro diced
- 1 whole jalapeno pepper diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 6 muffin cups.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and stir in bell pepper and onion until tender. Remove from skillet and let cool.
- Remove the skin from the Chorizo then Heat in the same skillet until fully cooked.
- Mix the eggs and heavy cream together in bowl.
- Add the cooled bell pepper and onion to the egg mixture. Save a little onion for the Pico.
- Pour Egg mixture into greased 6 cup muffin tin.
- Add pieces of the cooked Chorizo into the center of egg mixture in muffin tin.
- Add the chopped green chili
- Put into preheated oven and let bake 10 mins.
- Top with cheese and bake another 5 mins.
- Test with a toothpick to see in done, toothpick with come out clean.
- Chop the tomato, Cilantro and Jalapeno, use remaining onion combine for Pico de Gallo
- Remove from oven and Top with your favorite low carb Salsa
Keto Chorizo Egg Muffin with Pico de Gallo
Amount Per Serving (1 Muffin)
Calories 186 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15g 23%
Saturated Fat 7g 35%
Cholesterol 159mg 53%
Sodium 254mg 11%
Potassium 131mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 1g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 10g 20%
Vitamin A 9.5%
Vitamin C 14.9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Show Comments (0)