Keto Cajun Shrimp
Are you Ready for the spice?
- 1 lb Shrimp Raw
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Pepper
- 2 Lemons
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 20 minutes
- Slice Lemons thinly crosswise
Cajun Seasoning Mix
- Combine Salt, Pepper, and Chili Powder in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl toss shrimp in olive oil Add Cajun Seasoning and continue tossing until coated evenly
- Thread onto Skewers
- Grill skewers until shrimp is opaque and lemon is charred for 4-5 minutes total flip half way through
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 190mg | Sodium: 997mg | Potassium: 136mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Vitamin C: 22.2mg | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 2.1mg
Show Comments (1)