Jalapeno Dressing Recipe that is rich and creamy!
Not only great on salads but try this recipe with your Chicken, Pork or Steak! This Recipe makes a great addition to so many dishes and adds a little spice! So with out anymore introduction I give you my Jalapeno Dressing Recipe! YUM!
Spicy and Yummy Dressing for so many occasions!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup Pickled Jalapeno
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp Cilantro
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Combine all ingredients into a blender
- Once Blended to desired consistency pour into a mason jar and Chill until ready to use.
- Finely Chop the Pickled Jalapenos and Cilantro
- In a small bowl combine the ingredients
- Stir until combined
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Serving: 2tbsp | Calories: 65kcal | Fat: 6g
Show Comments (0)