A Simple Cold Brew Coffee . . . kind of . . .
When making cold brew coffee there is alot to compare between it and hot brew coffee. With the recent articles in the news relating to carcinogens released in Hot Brewing I started looking into other options. So I welcomed the great taste of the low acidity and smooth flavor of the Cold Brew.
So for a quick cold brew
Well I came across this when I did my review of the Animato Whipped Cream Dispenser. I was exploring other uses and discovered I could pressurize the coffee grounds and water in the whipped cream dispenser to infuse the cold brew. While some cold brewing techniques require 1 -2 days this method gave me the same results within 2 hours.
How did it compare?
Well in my personal opinion this Cold Brew Coffee was even better than some cold slow drip coffee brew that cost me alot more money.
Cold Brew Coffee
- 100 g Coffee Beans (whole)
- 500 g water
- Coarsely grind beans I use a Burr Grinder
- Gently swirl the upright siphon. Do not shake, as coffee grounds could become lodged in the valve and cause problems with pressure release or sealing
- Chill - Place siphon on ice or in the fridge for two hours to infuse.
- Dilute with cold water to desired strength and pour over ice.
Tag us on instagram @Badtuberketo