Homemade Mayo Recipe with Immersion Blender
Quick and Easy Mayo that taste so good you may never buy it from the store again! Make in a Wide Mouth Mason Jar with Immersion Blender.
- 1 Cup Oil
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Salt * or to taste
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Add all ingredients in a Wide mouth Mason Jar.
- Using Immersion Blender on high speed starting at the bottom not raising for 30 sec to 1 min you should immediately see the emulsification starting and looking like mayo working its way up.
- Slowly start raising immersion blender to the top of mason jar making sure it is thickening as you pull it up.
- Easy homemade Mayo ready to serve!
- if Mayo splits -- Try to add a few drops of ice water if that does not work in new jar add 1 yolk start immersion blender and slowly add split mayo back in.
- If Mayo is thin - If mayo looks right but is just thin.. add more oil but not too much
If Mayo has right consistency but is starting to look a little oily add a splash of ice water or lemon juice
Serving: 2Tbsp | Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 5mg | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 0.1mg
Show Comments (1)