Making mayo can be a little tricky, but once you get the hang of it, it’s a breeze!
I’ve been making my own mayo for years now, and I’ve perfected the recipe. It’s keto-friendly and so easy to make!
If you’re on the keto diet, then you know that making your own mayo is a must! Store-bought mayo is loaded with sugar and other unhealthy ingredients. But my secret keto mayo recipe is so easy, anyone can do it! All you need is a wide-mouth mason jar and an immersion blender. Add the oil, egg, Dijon mustard, salt, and lemon juice to the jar. Then use the immersion blender on high speed to blend everything together. Within 1-2 minutes, you’ll have perfect keto mayo! It’s that easy! Use this in our Keto Tuna Melt Muffin recipe for an even healthier meal.
keto dieters! This is the perfect recipe for you. It’s quick, easy, and keto-friendly. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try and let me know how you like it. And don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @badtuberketo so I can see your keto creations! Happy cooking!
Homemade Mayo Recipe with Immersion Blender
- 1 Cup Oil
- 1 Large Egg
- ½ tsp Dijon Mustard
- ½ tsp Salt (* or to taste)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Add all ingredients in a Wide mouth Mason Jar.
- Using Immersion Blender on high speed starting at the bottom not raising for 30 sec to 1 min you should immediately see the emulsification starting and looking like mayo working its way up.
- Slowly start raising immersion blender to the top of mason jar making sure it is thickening as you pull it up.
- Easy homemade Mayo ready to serve!
- if Mayo splits — Try to add a few drops of ice water if that does not work in new jar add 1 yolk start immersion blender and slowly add split mayo back in.
- If Mayo is thin – If mayo looks right but is just thin.. add more oil but not too much
If Mayo has right consistency but is starting to look a little oily add a splash of ice water or lemon juice
Tag us on instagram @Badtuberketo