Homemade Mayo Recipe with Immersion Blender
Quick and Easy Mayo that taste so good you may never buy it from the store again! Make in a Wide Mouth Mason Jar with Immersion Blender.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 Cup Oil
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Salt * or to taste
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Add all ingredients in a Wide mouth Mason Jar.
- Using Immersion Blender on high speed starting at the bottom not raising for 30 sec to 1 min you should immediately see the emulsification starting and looking like mayo working its way up.
Slowly start raising immersion blender to the top of mason jar making sure it is thickening as you pull it up.
- Easy homemade Mayo ready to serve!
- if Mayo splits -- Try to add a few drops of ice water if that does not work in new jar add 1 yolk start immersion blender and slowly add split mayo back in.
- If Mayo is thin - If mayo looks right but is just thin.. add more oil but not too much
If Mayo has right consistency but is starting to look a little oily add a splash of ice water or lemon juice
Serving: 2Tbsp | Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 5mg | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0.5% | Vitamin C: 0.6% | Calcium: 0.2% | Iron: 0.4%
Show Comments (1)