Look no more you found what you are looking for!
This is a must try recipe and so simple.
Bacon and Mozzarella Tomato Appetizer
Quick and Simple Appetizer that is great for any occasions!
Servings 6 Servings
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Basil
- 1/4 cup Spinach
- 6 ounces Mozzarella
- 1 Large Tomato or 2 if you want equal size slices 🙂
- Preheat oven to 350f
- Slice Tomato Into 6 Slices
- Chop Basil and Spinach put a little on each slice of tomato
- Drizzle each with a little Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Put about 1 ounce of mozzarella on each
- **optional** Top with Crumbled Bacon and a little Basil
- Bake for 5-10 minutes
Serving: 1g | Calories: 93kcal | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 179mg | Potassium: 39mg | Vitamin A: 400IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 145mg | Iron: 0.2mg
Show Comments (0)